Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not Big Enough????

Hey everyone, Hope all is well with you guys. I noticed people are not staying up with this blog again. ( shame shame) Anyway, so this morning a radio station here was having a contest to see who in the valley had the biggest family. I called in with my big number of me as nuber ten and it just wasnt good enough. I heard on lady call in and she said she was one of 16. LIAR!!! =) I thought for sure we would have this one in the bag. Why did Alma and Alice think 10 was good??? Was it me??? Was I the reason they were done??? Go ahead blame me. I do take full responsibility for all of my antics. Hey, Iam sure i wasnt the only reason ...you know the saying "birds of a feather flock togeather" ? Alllllllrighty then!! Love you all to much!-----The fav little sis, Alisa