Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prince Power




Well congrats to Danny and Alisa! Jake is set on having a boy next so hopefully the boy streak holds out long enough for when we have our next one. I wanted to give you a Prince family update. We are all doing relatively well. My dad and mom go in next Thursday for my dad's 4Th chemo treatment out of 6. So we are more than half way done and although he was a bit sicker this time (in bed a bit more with more nauseousness and an eye infection), he is still able to do most of his normal daily tasks and they still even go for bike rides together. They are planning a camping trip this week and I think its awesome considering some people can't handle camping when they are healthy! We are feeling very blessed and know that my mom and dad's burdens are lightened daily by the power of priesthood blessing and prayers. We are all sad to see the summer coming to a close but have definitely had a fun, fulfilling, summer!


Love ,


Becca