Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby boys

Last night Danny and I took our girls down to the hospital to see Mindy and Jonny's new baby boy. FYI he was born yesterday (11-14-08) weighed 7 lbs and was 19 inches long. He looks just like Jonny but has a lot of dark hair. He is sooooooo cute. They named him Hayden(Haydon???) David Judd. He is a doll. Jonny has to put some pics on here for you all. Anyway..... I have had much anxiety about having a baby boy. I kept thinking how much I am going to miss all the bows and pink and buying the rediculious blessing dresses that I buy. After holding baby Hayden, i felt so much peace. Now I want MY baby boy to get here. Our house is no where ready for him to come yet ,plus he is still to little, but I am so excited for my Rowdy to join our family. I still dont know hat to do with 3 kids, but I am sure I will figure it out quickly. We love you all.-----Alisa