Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prince family request

Well this is Becca but my mom's internet is shutdown and she was talking to me about not being able to call some of the Judd family to ask for their prayers and I told her I could post something on the blog. As you probably know the construction economy in Utah is not that great and my Dad's cabinet company is really struggling through that and cleaning up some mistakes of an irresponsible employee. We would really appreciate your family prayers in their behalf. My mom would also like to thanks Uncle Ardell's family so much for the wonderful Alpaca stuff that they sent Ryan. He loved it and appreciates it so so so much. Thanks to Joyce and Justin for their support and we loved seeing you guys! We love all of you so much and are so greatful for our wonderful family!
PS- sorry about any typo's or anything, I'm really tired and was in a hurry