Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's A...

GIRL! Yea! We are so excited we're having a girl!

APRIL FOOLS!
We're really having a BOY! I think a lot of people wanted us to have a little girl, but Devin and I both really wanted a boy. We are so excited to have another little boy in our family! Jaxon will have a little brother to be his playmate and best friend! I love Jaxon so much that I can't imagine having more love in my heart, but I've heard it happens. I've been told that with each child the love doesn't divide, it multiplies. What a blessing it is to have these sweet spirits in our home and in our families forever! They truly are what this earth life is about: coming here to have families and earn the gift to be with them in the eternities. I can't think of anything better! Yea! Another BOY!