Friday, June 20, 2008

Aunt Carmen

Dear Family, I went to Banner Desert hospital last night to visit Aunt Carmen. She had her surgery on Wed. June 18th. It took most of the day as the doctors had to harvest bone from her hip and one of her ribs in order to strengthen some vertebre that had been destroyed by her tumor. Uncle Royd said she looked soooo much better on Thursday than after the surgery Wed. night. Craig and Lori; Darren and Marla; and Danny and his wife (sorry I don't remember her name) were all there and we had a good visit. Aunt Carmen might be leaving the hospital today, so call the hospital first if you want to go visit.
I'm not sure if any of you remember that Craig and I are the same age and went to school together. His wife Lori (Bevell) was one of my very best friends in elementary school. I hope you are all welll and happy. I am! I love my family, children, husband and my home. I'm grateful for my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Take care. And always remember who you are and what you represent!