Saturday, January 24, 2009

Farewell






Ryan just left for the MTC. It's been a bitter sweet experience in that I am so proud of him and know that what he is going to share with the people of Canada is a priceless gift, but I also miss him very much and can't believe I won't be able to see him for 2 years. We tried to pack in as much family fun as possible with him before he left and definitely made some good memories. These pictures are all from the night he was set apart to be a missionary. We had some little smokies with the bacon wrapped around them and the brown sugar sauce, then headed over to the church- it was a really neat experience to be there for. The only thing that was super embarrassing was that Lyndi hit the Stake president in the face (he's also my boss) when he said hi to her (I just about died). When we got home we had some birthday cake since it was my little bro Hyrum's 13th b-day the 19th. Then because my dad was bald in all of our last family pictures we tried to get some before Ryan left. Don't worry we were trying to get a toddler to behave for pictures at 11:30 pm. Through all the craziness we still had allot of fun and I love my crazy big family.