Monday, March 3, 2008

Baptism


So I'm still working with my mom in posting training and we'll have her posting pictures soon. In the meantime we took some pics at Shea's baptism that we thought you might like to see. It really was a neat baptism. Tyler was the one Shea picked to preform the baptism so that was really neat. Until now the strongest I've felt the spirit at a baptism was in St George for one of my convert friends, but there was anamazing feeling at Shea's. Braden and AMber gave the talks and it was especially neat to hear Braden's testimony. I'm so proud of our family and our heritage. We have amazing examples around us young and old. I love this gospel and the peace it brings my life. Thanks for all of you who have contributed to this blog so far. It has helped me and my mom and the rest of our family feel closer to you guys when you really are "half a year away". Lets all help anyone we can that hasn't connected yet and get the whole family up and running. If you need any help Jake really is good at this stuff so feel free to call him. Love you guys


Becca