Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi guys

Hey Guys, so i have a lot of old stuff that I cant seem to part with. I was going thru some of it the other day and I found an old Christmas card from Grandpa Dart with a riddle and 5 dollars in it. Sweet! I can always use 5 bucks. Anyway, the riddle was " In marble walls as white as milk,lined with a skin as soft as silk, within a fountain crystal clear a golden apple doth appear. There are no doors to this stronghold, yet people get in and get the gold" Do you guys remember this one???? I was surprised at my self how quickly I remebered it.

Also one more thing,, the radio station MIX 96.9 is having a "baby Idol" contest and we entered Londann in it. I will let you know when you guys have to start voting for her but you can see her picture on there now. It is just mix969.com She is in gallery #7 contestant #278. Check her out ,she is a doll!!! Love ya lots!----Alisa