Sunday, March 2, 2008

You tell em Lizard

Hello have any of you even looked at this blog lately??? Pictures of some of the most beautiful people on the planet. Life events of the most important people on the planet. Whats with you guys??? Anyway consider yourselves severely reprimanded and called to repentance. Alisa and I went to the Lehi Days Rodeo yesterday and had allot of fun. Lehi is changing so much, lots of new houses (big ones). They looked oddly out of place in places that have been open fields for as long as I can remember. I'm glad that they are nice homes though and not some rundown trailers or worse... Here's something I know you'll all be jealous of. I stopped by the old house and spoke briefly with the new owner who was out doing what else yard work (that almost feels like I wrote some sware words considering) anyway I asked if I could grab some Tangelos off the trees. Lets just say I'm so glad I bought that truck. Well be enjoying them for a while...
Miss you all that we don't see and love you the most! Oh and Tami congratulations about the sextuplets were so excited!!!!!