Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi everyone

Hi its me...your most favorite little sister/aunt/whatever my relationship is to you it doesnt matter cuz I am your favorite anyway........I am just bored. Okay I really should be finishing the job that Danny gave me to do before he went out of town but I needed a break. I am just writing to let you all know how thankful I am to be part of such a GREAT family. We have had 2 lessons in Young Womens in the past month about our heritage. I am so thankful for the truely wonderful strong heritage we have. We come from such an amazing family. We have some serious bragging rights. I am especially thankful for such a wonderful Father. Alma Judd is such a good example of selflessness. I hope you all realize this. It is so great to also see how his children (me too) have tried to follw this and hopefully teach it to our children One of the quotes we had in Beehives was " What kind of ancestor will you be?" That really struck me hard. Am I doing all that is necessary for my kids to look at me the same way I look at my parents and grandparents. Okay enough preaching...just wanted to get your mind thinking about someting other than the superbowl for a while. We love you TONZ!!!!!!!!!!! -----Alisa, Danny,Roxie,& Lolo