Monday, January 21, 2008

Presidential campaign

You can tell a lot about people by their friends. McCain has been on the wrong side of several key issues. Also when he is on the wrong side he seems to be with the wrong people. I respect him for his service in the military, but his teaming up with some very nutty democrats such as Finegold, and good ole Ted Kennedy makes me wonder. Like I said the company that we keep can tell a lot. The only way I would vote for Mccain is if it is between mccain vs. Clinton or Obama. I like Duncan Hunters views but he isn't a front runner. Fred Thompson seems to passive. Ron Paul and all his supporters are kinda little to far out in left field. Rudy did a great job in NY during 911 but he is kinda liberal on several key issues. Mitt i think has a little bit of baggage from being the governor of Massachusetts. From what I have heard there are a few things he had to let happen because of the voice of the people(Mass a democrat state). But out of the front runners he would be the one I would pick. Oh I almost forgot about Huckabee...I really hate when people try to play dumb about questions. Are Jesus and Satan brothers? Being a Baptist minister who had been a keynote speaker when the Baptists came to Utah to save the Mormons...I think he was fully aware of the churches beliefs. It is just stirring up controversy without being the bad guy. If you want to talk crap just be a man and do it. As for the democrat candidates.....I keep hearing the word change being tossed around...but do any of them have any legitimate ideas, they talk about the change but we have to have a plan before we can just start changing things. But hey this is just me. Danny...........Alisa says "GO MITT GO!!!!"