Friday, January 18, 2008

Politics

Well I'm no expert on the presedential canidates either but I have only heard negative things about Mcain in conversation and I have yet to hear anything negative about Romney so... I'm leaning towards Romney so far. I think that this publicity is good for the church in that it is sparking interest and hopefully spreading more truth but I just hope he stays true to his beliefs if he makes it to the presidency. An LDS president not making the right choices is far worse than someone who is from another religion. Well I'm not sure if that helps at all John but those are my little thoughts on the subject. Oh and on an update for enveryone down there, Jake finally got his grades back from last semester of Law school, and he made it into the top 20 so we are happy. He's applying for some summer internships right now and depending on how well he does with those will dictate how much longer I have to work so pray for us! We love all of you guys!!