Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why I love Tami


Dear Family, Rebecca asked me to send Tami a blog for her birthday, and yes, I know that is was December 30th, but I've been ill and haven't had the time until today. So here goes!


Tami and I have been best friends all our lives. She has always set a good example for me to follow. She chose a worthy man to help her to continue to grow. Her children are all wonderful examples for my kids. She is the most thoughtful person I know. She is always kind and loving. When I grow up, I want to be just like Tami. I love you Tam! Never forget that!




Next subject. Politics. I feel that Mitt Romney is our best choice for 2008. Everything I've heard about him has been positive and he seems like a kind and intelligent man. What do the rest of you think? Please post your imput. I will try to have someone help me post the pictures that I took at Tyler's wedding. It was sooooo coooold in Kayesville. I know Alisa nearly froze her booty off up there. I saw her shivering. All my love to all of you, Sara Ann