Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Pictures

Dearest family, there should be a fanfare because this is my first entry in our blog for the Judds or any blog for that matter! We had all of the Princes in our yard a few weeks ago for family pictures and these are a few of the cutest of my family. I have so enjoyed reading your entries, thanks for spending the time to put stuff in for us to see and keep in touch with each other.

Spencer's hair is growing back in! We were planning on dark and curly, but no such luck.We are just happy to see whatever comes back in.He has a final scan this friday and we expect it to come out clean and clear. We are learning to deal with Emily's celiac disease.The translation is she is gluten intolerant so we are trying to cook without using wheat products which is more than a little tricky. I got a cookbook and talked to a friend who has been dealing with this for several years. She helped me a lot and gave me a lot of encouragement. The doctor that did the biopsy to confirm the diagnosis for Emily said we should all be tested for this disease because it could affect more people in our family.I am so excited to find out although it won't be harder to deal with if I have more than one. We love all of you so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. With all my love,Tam