Thursday, October 16, 2008

Your cute big sister!




So I was looking through some pictures and saw some cute ones of my mom and thought I would share them with you guys since you don't get to see her as much and she is really amazing... so of course you miss her dearly : )She seems to be doing much better now that the chemo for my dad is over and they are going to the cabin this UEA weekend to relax with the family so I hope the all have a good time. She watches lyndi for me every other week while I work and take Hyrum to gym, Lauren to soccer, Emily to track and runs all the other mother errands while trying to keep up on the house work. She also is so cute with my dad and you can tell the love eachother so much. She truly is my hero and I know now that I have one I could never do what she does and what Grandma Alice did for all of you guys. We have some amazing examples to looks to don't we.


This pic of her and my Dad is on Lyndi's 1st birthday so its a bit old (hence the hair on my dads head) but I thought it was cute!