Monday, October 6, 2008

Memories

Jaxon loves to give Henry kisses.
Sweet Henry!
Here is my dad with the boys...what a happy grandpa!
Henry 3 weeks old and a little cross-eyed...
Devin's grandparents recently sold their cabin in Utah to buy one closer to the family. They found outside of Payson and we went up for the first time last week. After we were home for a few days, we went up again and took my mom and dad for the night. We had a really fun time.

My dad said this is a bird's nest in the dirt. Is it true, I'm not sure. I've never seen a bird's nest in the dirt, but he didn't seem to be making it up...
Devin and Dad wanted to crack some black walnuts we gathered on our walk. Those nuts have such hard shells, they used a sledge hammer to crack them outside on the cement.
Daddy and Henry
Family pic
Yeah, I don't look so great, but these boys are so cute I had to post this pic!